Treating any form of cancer is a very big business today. Allopathic treatments, also known as conventional treatments generate nothing less than $200 billion annually in the United States.
Physicians, Pharmacists, and other partners in the ‘cancer industry’ gets high profits every time a cancer patient accepts any to undergo the following conventional treatment model, which are:
- Surgically cutting out vital parts of the body,
- Poisoning with chemotherapy, or
- Using ionizing radiation to burn the body.
…Or maybe, the combination of the first, second, and third.
This article will center totally on chemotherapy
History of Chemotherapy
Chemotherapy was initially revealed during World War II when a ship loaded with sulfur mustard was bombed and all the people on the ship were exposed to the chemical.
All the men affected suffered depleted bone marrow and lymph system—naturally dividing cells faster than other cells in the body. Scientists during that time speculated if mustard gas could serves as treatment of cancer cells, which divide faster than normal human body cells.
The first versions of chemotherapy drugs were named nitrogen mustards. Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in 1942 secretly started treating breast cancer with nitrogen mustards. It gave a negative result, as no patient was cured. In 1943 at Yale University, chemotherapy trials were carried out to treat 160 cancer patients. The result of the trials was negative, as no patient was cured. However, because the tumors were shrunk through the help of chemotherapy, researchers were very excited and concluded that the chemotherapy trials they conducted was a success.
What’s the Catch?
Synthetic forms of nitrogen mustards were gradually developed, but all of them had a common characteristic; they cannot differentiate healthy cells from cancerous cells. So they kill both the healthy cells and the cancerous cells. All the healthy cells that naturally divide fast are cut down as well as the cancer cells.
Let me use an analogy to explain something here. Suppose you were to tell a fumigator that your home is infested with termite. The fumigator, being an expert, tells you that the best thing to do is to use a chemical is capable of eroding the foundation and wood of your home, and damaging your furniture and windows. Would you accept the response of the fumigator?
Chemotherapy’s consequences on the body are strong. Although, some refer to those consequences as side effects, but the real truth is that, these consequences are direct effects.
Most Common Direct Effects of Chemotherapy
- During chemotherapy, cognition is affected. A lot of patients who have undergone chemo call it “chemo brain”, that is, difficulty with mood, coordination, memory, and basic thought processes.
- Peripheral neuropathy is extremely itchy and it may be accompanied by general body weakness or fatigue, numbness, shakiness, or pain. All these symptoms also affect basic, reflexes, balance, and coordination.
- Xerostomia is a condition where the mouth is extremely dry and can lead to having sores in the soft tissues, and also make you susceptible to bleeding. In addition, taste is affected as reported by patients.
- Nausea has always been one of the most common chemotherapy’s direct effects.
- Dehydration occurs as a result of diarrhea or vomiting, and this is a serious concern. That is why drinking of enough water is highly important when undergoing chemotherapy. Drinking enough water ease xerostomia’s symptoms and your kidneys, which are working hard to remove chemo toxins from your body are also protected.
- Anemia occurs when enough red blood cells cannot be produced by your body. Remember it is the red blood cells that transport oxygen to your tissues and when oxygen is not supplied, you will start experiencing dizziness, fatigue, weakness, inability to concentrate, and the feelings of being cold.
- Neutropenia occurs when your white blood cells—immune system’s backbone—are not enough. This condition makes you more susceptible to infection and disease, and also minimizes the ability of your body to deter residual cancer.
- Thrombocytopenia occurs when your blood platelets are low. Platelets are needed by your body for blood clotting and when they are not sufficient enough, you’re likely going to suffer bruising or bleeding. This can even cause digestive tract bleeding evident in stools or vomit, bleeding from the nose, and also cause issues with your menstruation.
- Cardiomyopathy occurs when your heart muscle is weakened. This may result to arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat) which can increase your risk of having heart challenges.
- Alopecia which affect all your hairs and it often occurs when chemotherapy treatment is started. The hair starts to grow back several weeks after the end of chemotherapy. Your fingernails and toenails may also change by either becoming very brittle or changing colors.
- Skin sensitivity is common with chemotherapy. Patients have reported symptoms of itchiness, rashes, irritation, dryness, and easy burning in the sun.
- Infertility also occurs in both men and women. Chemotherapy affects the sex hormones and sperm count. Chemo may seriously affect menstrual cycles, cause extreme vaginal dryness, and affect overall libido. Sometimes, it triggers the start of menopause in women.
- Osteoporosis which is the loss of the bone mass is another direct effect of chemotherapy. As you grow older, osteoporosis natural occurs, especially in women. However, the process is speeded up with chemotherapy by rapidly reducing the estrogen levels and weakening the bone marrow.
Now you can see the brutal effect of chemotherapy on your body. It damages your immune system—your first defense line against cancer.
Ironically, cancer is another direct effect of chemotherapy. Yes, this is printed on the warning label of chemotherapy drugs, although in small print. For example, Doxorubicin may increase your risk of having leukemia (blood cancer), most especially when it is used in combination with other chemo drugs and radiation. Cyclophosphamide increases your risk of having ovarian cancer and bladder cancer.
So, if you visit a cancer treatment clinic with a type of cancer, and you allow a doctor to inject you with chemotherapy drugs, a second type of cancer usually occurs as a result. Your doctor often claims to have successfully treated your first cancer while you’re already developing a second or third cancer due to the chemo used to treat the first cancer.
According to a research publication in 2004, the actual effect of chemotherapy on a 5–year survival in America adults is a measly 2.1%. See the result below:
Dr. Hardin B. Jones discovered that cancer patients who went through chemo really died sooner than those who refused chemotherapy treatment. He also discovered that patients that reject treatment lived for an average of 12½ years, and those who accepted treatment lived for an average of 3 years. I’m sure you’re not aware of these findings before now. In fact, the chemotherapy drug 5-fluorouracil (5-FU) because of its deadly side effects is sometimes named by doctors as ‘5 feet under.’ Besides, the drug has been linked to a progressing population collapse of stem cells and their progeny in the CNS (central nervous system).
For most adult cancers, the conventional cancer treatment model only buys patients little time to live. The worst is that you will die from chemotherapy treatment rather than cancer itself.
Natural and Non-toxic Treatments
There are many natural and non-toxic treatments solutions to cancer. This resourceful blog is dedicated to bringing the latest and updated information about natural, no-toxic cancer treatments. B-17, herbal remedies, bio-oxidative therapies, frequency machine, hemp, and detoxification are few of the non-toxic treatments that have successfully been used to treat cancers worldwide.